Monday, May 19, 2014

Ignoring a long time customer-Part 2

The following day after the incident reported in the previous post, I researched further about this company hoping to find more information about the owner or general manager.  I found several locations of this salon in Richmond and decided to call one.  I spoke to a very pleasant person and was given the name of the Operations Manager, Steve S.  Of course when I was put through to his office, I got his voice mail.

I left a very pleasant voice mail, stating I had received poor service, telling him how long I have been a customer and I felt strongly that he needed to know about the experience I had.  I also informed him that I left a  review on Yelp about the poor service and found that I was not the only one to do so.

It is now Monday evening and I have no call from Steve.  I am truly disappointed. There is so much that could have been done to salvage this situation.  My loss and theirs.

I have to go to Richmond for business in a couple of weeks, perhaps I will stop into one of their locations and ask for Steve.

More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment